Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Meet Rachael

RSP: What is your current occupation?
Rach: I make stiff drinks. Cosmo anyone?


RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
Rach: I’m a really simple girl when it comes down to it. I like what looks good and I don't really care who makes it. However, I do love anything Gucci. I also love what Karl Lagerfield has done for Chanel- he keeps the fashion house timeless and classic yet modern. Bestey Johnson, Phillip Lim and Diane Von Furstenburg are a few of my other favorites.


RSP: What is the biggest TREND or MUST- HAVE ITEM for summer?
Rach: A girl can never have enough bikinis, especially here in San Diego. Every summer I add to my collection of bikinis. I love when girls can make a beach day look super classy and sexy. It’s another reason to dress up, the beach doesn’t have to be casual. Throw on a Versace, Vix or Micheal Kors bikini, Chloe Sunglasses and layer a few bracelets and voila, you are beach-ready.

RSP: What is your most prized fashion possession?
Rach: I’m really into quality jewelery. I think if you are going to spend money, you should spend money on beautiful and timeless pieces that you will have forever. I have a diamond ring my dad bought me for high school graduation that I will keep forever. That is definitely my prized possession.

RSP: What can we find in your closet? Please include specific items, accessories and brands.
Rach: In my closet you will find shoes, shoes, shoes…I have sooo many shoes. Christian Louboutin, Chloe, YSL, Manolo Blahnik, BCBG, Giuseppe Zanotti, etc. I feel like no matter what you wear if you have the right shoes you can't go wrong. I splurge on designer and quality shoes, handbags, watches and sunglasses. I also have a ton of American Apparel clothing. I like how simple they are but everything is so versatile as well. It’s fun to mess around with all their patterns and colors and just make it your own. I get a lot of inspiration for my personal style from people around me, girls with my same body type or personality. I think every girl should have their own style whatever it may be.


RSP: In your opinion what is the biggest fashion faux pas???
Rach: Fresh polish is a must for me. I cringe when I see chipped nails. Either do it yourself and grab some nail polish remover or get your self to the nail salon ladies, no excuses!


RSP: Favorite color?
Rach: Black.


RSP: Favorite place to shop?
Rach: Bloomies, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Del Mar and Rancho Santa Fe have some great boutiques, American Apparel, Forever21.


RSP: Must have make-up?
Rach: LipFusion Lip Gloss “Blush.” OPI nail polish in “Shrimp Cocktail” or “Bubble Bath.”


RSP: How would you describe your look?
Rach: Trendy and girly.


RSP: What’s on your i-pod right now?
Rach: Basically everything, from reggae to techno to Britney to hip hop.


RSP: Best bargain…fashion wise?
Rach: American Apparel has great T-shirts and tank tops.


RSP: What do you do in your spare time?
Rach: In my free time I love to work out…I am completely obsessed with heated yoga and anything outside. I think it is so important to take care of our bodies not only for health but we do tend to live in our bikini over summer so you better believe I work hard to stay in shape. I love to spend time with family and friends.


RSP: What are a few of your vices?
Rach: Candy…um Sweet Factory for sure. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream too! Yum.


RSP: Favorite things…in general?
Rach: Happy Hour with the girls, the beach, lip gloss, hot boys, yoga and CANDY!!


RSP: What are you drinking?
Rach: Wine wine wine.


RSP: New or Used?
Rach: New.


RSP: Most recent purchases?
Rach: Chanel sunglasses.


RSP: Favorite magazine?
Rach: Cosmo.


RSP: What are you reading at the moment?
Rach: "Bergdof Blondes."


RSP: Who’s your favorite model?
Rach: Marissa Miller.


RSP: Who are your fashion icons?
Rach: Bridget Bardot, Sophia Lauren and Megan Fox.


RSP: Finish this sentence: “I Wish…"
Rach: …I was laying in the sand at a tropical beach far, far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment